Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Best of elegant and beautiful clip in hair extensions


I decided to share my experience with clip in hair extensions. I have always wanted to have long hair but unfortunately, I never managed to grow them long. My friend was getting married few years ago and because I was one of her bridesmaids I wanted to look elegant and beautiful. I decided to try out permanent ones. I looked great for the wedding and I was really thrilled about my long hair but the night mare began when I tried to remove them.
My natural hair was completely ruined and it needed long time to recover. But luckily I discovered best clip in hair extensions last year and I've been using them since then. I have to admit I was sceptical when I heard of them because of my bad experience with permanent ones. But I have different opinion about them now. I will provide you with some reviews so you will learn all that you want to know about different brands.

The first advantage of clip in hair extensions that I want to share with you is the freedom of wearing them. You do not need to wear them all the time like the permanent extension. You can put them on only for special occasions if you want to. You can also experiment a little and wear different styles to different occasions. In that way you can have a different look every day. You can also experiment with different colors. You also do not need a professional application of them. You can do it by yourself.This is a big advantage because this means that clip in hair extensions are a lot cheaper than permanent ones. In my opinion, the greatest advantage of best clip in hair extensions 2012 is the fact that they do not ruin your natural hair. You can experiment with different styles and colors with absolutely no damage.
If you would like to look chic and you want to keep your hair healthy you should consider of buying these luxurious clip in human hair extensions. I love a natural brown color but they are available in many different colors so you will surely find the right for yourself. These are the remy clip in hair extensions that I currently use. I have to say they are great. They are easy to style and maintain. I use hair straightener and blow dryer to style them. They did absolutely no damage to my natural hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment