Thursday, November 1, 2012

Take care of natural hair wigs while wearing


Second tranche of protective style using extensions will focus on wigs. I love wigs. In fact, I prefer to wear wigs on canvas. Just my personal preference. As weaves, wigs to protect your natural hair because hair braided and is usually hidden under the wig. But unlike weaves, wigs can be removed daily or weekly basis, allowing you to take good care of your hair. I wore wigs winter, after my visit with tissues. Here's the process I had taking care of my hair.
 With wigs, I could wash my hair every week. Because it is winter, you can replace the shampoo conditioner. I washed my hair as I usually do, shampoo, rinse conditioner, followed by a deep conditioner. I tend to wash my hair every week because I deeply love my hair condition, and I have always followed each session of washing with a deep conditioning treatment. How often do you wash your hair is, but always follow up with your choice of a deep conditioner.

Preparing my hair for braiding my wigs usually means. I make sure that my hair untangled and hydrated with a creamy leave and a heavier oil to seal. Because your hair is braided, you can use heavier oils and moisturizers because trust when I say that your hair will drink in no time. My braid pattern was the old way "Cleo" braids; directly behind. If you make a half wig, you separate some of your hair and leave the remaining hair braiding. When I reached the end, I hid under and pinned.

No comments:

Post a Comment